Friday, May 21, 2010

LAST DAY!!

Of course I'm excited about summer break, but I'm really going to miss this group of kids. They are kind-hearted kids who crack me up every single day! I love them all. I'm going to miss them.

The best thing about first grade was the dodgeball tournament.--Cal


The best thing about first grade was eating lunch with the athletes.--Bryce


The best thing about first grade was eating pizza in the classroom.--Morgan



I'm most proud of spending time with Mrs. Ward.--Myla


I'm most proud of learning math.--Jason



I am proud that I got 100% on all my spelling tests.--Drew


The worst day in first grade was the day I got 5 codes.--Rylee



The worst day in first grade is when we didn't have tetherball all 3 recesses.--Eli


The worst day in first grade is when I get mad at my friends.--Cassie


This is my worst day in first grade. I don't want to leave.--Evanson


My favorite specials class is P.E.--Layne


Mrs. Ward is my favorite thing about first grade.--Alli


My favorite specials is music.--Lilly


I enjoyed art class this year.--Brandon


I like computer class.--Scotty


I liked art class.--Sierra


I'm proud that I made it to 100 AR points.--Lance


I like Mrs. Ward because she looks cute and I love her.--Destiny



I'm excited to spend the summer with my own kids. I know you will have fun too! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment