Monday, September 21, 2009

When I Grow Up

Our class did a paragraph and drew a picture to tell us what they want to do when they grow up.


Layne wants to be a vet when she grows up. Rylee wants to marry Nick Jonas. Keegan wants to live in Joplin. Sierra wants to be a mail carrier. Brandon wants to live in California. Myla wants to stay in Seneca. Drew wants to marry a nice girl and have 3 kids. Patricia wants to be a doctor. Eli wants to live in Mississippi. Evanson wants 16 kids. Alli wants to be a cheerleader.


Jason wants to be a football player and have 6 kids. Cal wants to marry "no buty". Bryce wants to marry Myla, but only because his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Whitehead, is taken.

Lance doesn't want to marry anyone, because he's going to live with his mom
When you are a teacher you get sweet and sometimes unusual compliments. Last year I was told that I was as pretty as a janitor. Today, Alli told me my earrings looked like cheeseballs. Most kids love cheeseballs, so I took it as a compliment.







No comments:

Post a Comment