Friday, September 25, 2009

Brave Warriors

Bryce and Kylee came to read to our class today. Kylee plays softball and Bryce plays football.
They read Sheila Rae the Brave, by Kevin Henkes. The students enjoyed telling the athletes how brave they were. As each one shared, the stories became even more unbelievable! Drew can walk backwards up a hill, Rylee doesn't "freak-out" when she sees a snake, and Eli rode on an alligators back!
Bryce and Drew agree that #13 is the best!Layne and Rylee chum up with Kylee.
Evanson and Brandon hope Bryce wins his game tonight.
The students thought it was neat that Bryce had the same name as the Bryce in our class.Thank you Kylee and Bryce for reading, answering questions, and signing our autograph books. We had fun!






























1 comment:

  1. My name is Sam. Im in the military and my brother is Jason Clenney. my mom told me about this blog and i just wanted to thank you for putting this up. Im in Kentucky so its hard to follow how my brother is doing in school and you made it a lot easier for me.

    Thank you
    Sam

    ReplyDelete