Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Grade Fun

We are learning so much already. We each have our very own reading book. This week we are reading Sam, Come Back.

We are practicing our 3 expectations: Be Safe, Be Respectful, Be a Learner. It may take a little time for us to get it perfected!



We love our new smartboard! The math games are great!




Mrs. Barnes visited our class and read us a story. She is a wonderful principal.



I informed the class that starting this week athletes would come to our class and read a story to us. At the end of each quarter I told them that the top 2 point earners for Accelerated Reader would be able to choose their favorite athlete to eat lunch with them. Alli excitedly yelled out, "I choose Ben Roethlisberger!" I guess I should have told them the athletes would be from Seneca High School. Oops!


Maybe someday Alli!











1 comment:

  1. hmmm... I happen to personally know the state championship-winning quarterback from 1997.

    ReplyDelete