Sunday, August 9, 2009

All About Mrs. Ward







My name is Marcy Ward. This is my 11th year at Seneca Elementary. I have taught Kindergarten, 3rd grade, 2nd grade, and this is my 3rd year in 1st grade. I love teaching and can't wait to begin a new year.






I live here in Seneca with my wonderful family. My husband, Brad, and I have been married for 12 years and I love him more today than ever! We have a daughter, Zoe, who is also in 1st grade. Cole was born December 2nd and is our surprise blessing. As many of you know Brad was diagnosed with cancer in 2007. The doctors told us that it was unlikely that we would have any more children because of the chemotherapy. However, God is good and we were blessed with another baby! Brad has been cancer free for 2 years and all is well in the Ward household!

I am very excited to get to know all of your children. I know it will be a fantastic year.

No comments:

Post a Comment