Monday, December 14, 2009

Letters To Santa

These are the letters to Santa that will be in the Seneca newspaper. Most of them are typed just like they wrote them.


Dear Santa,
You are scary. You are not invited to my house. My mom and sister will get my prize.
Love,
Evanson

Dear Santa,
I wot Snoe Budes.
Love,
Eli

Dear Santa,
Thank you for the X bocs 3 siste. I want a I pod and a hop scach Swistr and a baby that hase rel ters and a fon. I want a puppy and a swing set and a zebra pese prs and a move Santa Budy.
Love,
Rylee

Dear Santa,
I am being good I wunt a x box 360. Wow! Santa did you lost wait?
I love you Santa,
Keegan

Dear Santa,
All I want for chrismas is a folrwiler. I have ben pretty good this yir.
Love,
Drew

Dear Santa,
Thank you for the present last yir. For a wii. Well thank you variy much.
Love,
Jason

Dear Santa,
Thank you for halowc laser and thak you for halowc 2 laser and I play on my XebX and I like thm gams. Thak you for Des and I like it is good Des.
Love,
Marcus


Dear Santa,
I love The muky that you gavt me lasht yur.
Love,
Alli

Dear Santa,
I Ben good I want Rook Band. I want a i pod touch. I want a tetherball. 100 chater books that nbees a NFL Football.
Love,
Lance

Dear Santa,
I am good at my hase. I want a Zeba fpon and pess prs.
Love,
Layne

Dear Santa,
I bin gud. I wot a nef gun. I wot a taser.
Love,
Scotty

Dear Santa,
You are the best! I wont a razor spark skooter and a DS I also wont a new bike.
Your friend,
Cal

Dear Santa,
Santa i thak you are col. Dear Santa i love you. I want a i pod.
Love,
Cassie

Dear Santa,
Thayk you Santa for my BrBey jep. I wunt a folrell for ckrismus. Waw! Santa, you have lost sum wat!
Your friend,
Myla
Ow I omost frot Merry Christmas!




Dear Santa,
I love you Santa. I wat a now lojogs.
Love,
Sierra

Dear Santa,
Thak you for the dort gun that you gav me list yere. Wel you plese give me slygeyr. And wel you plese get a wii game
Love,
Bryce

Dear Santa,
PS 2 wif reson buk bee and a fon and truck.
Love,
Brandon


Dear Santa,
I want a baby doll with a binky. I love you ‘cause you are a sweetheart Santa. I like Mrs. Santa. She’s cute. She’s pretty in her cute dress and hat. I like it in the whole world.
Love,
Destiny

Dear Santa,
Hi Santa. My name is Patricia. I love you. I want a long poster of Hannah Montana.
Love,
Patricia

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I could use some help translating some, though. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete