Saturday, February 12, 2011

This Week

Looks like we'll finally be back in school on Monday! Although I've really enjoyed spending time with my own kiddos, I'm excited to see all my students again! The Valentine party is Monday at 2:00. If you have time to pick up some Valentine's that's great. If not your child will make some in class. We have 21 students in our class. You do not need to send a Valentine box (unless you want to), we will make something in class for your child to keep their cards in for the day. If you would like to bring something for the party you can bring a bag of candy.


Reading night and the first grade program is still on for Tuesday night.

Thank you for being patient. Feel free to email me at mward@seneca.k12.mo.us if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment